Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gluten Mishap!

I have been playing around with these cookies.

Chocolate Heart Shaped Cookies by The Spunky Coconut


I've tried adding protein powder and whole wheat flour. Even tried them as is (still working on perfecting the right variables).

Anyway, one night I followed the recipe accordingly, until it dawned on me that I had not thoroughly washed my tools after making cottage cheese pancakes that contained gluten ingredients.

I told my GF friend about the cookies, told her she could try one, but thoroughly warned her of the cross contamination (I was praying that by the hand of God there would be no traces of gluten -I was wrong).

I felt really bad about the incident - so here I am posting a cross contamination prevention link.

Gluten Cross Contaminate Prevention

No comments:

Post a Comment